This year MTEC is partnering with AdvaMed, enabling you to showcase your technologies and participate in their upcoming virtual MedTech Conference. MTEC will cover discounts of $350 for the first 20 companies to sign up as virtual exhibitors under MTEC, reducing the registration fee for those first 20 MTEC affiliated registrants from $750 to $400 per company. The AdvaMed conference partnering forum starts on Sept 8 and runs through Oct 23. The core conference days are Oct 5-7.
AdvaMed’s MedTech Conference is the premier conference for developers and manufacturers of medical devices – companies large and small from across the US and international participate to build collegial relationships and discuss their emerging technologies with established leaders in the field. This conference is invaluable for interacting with peers, colleagues, and key opinion leaders in our field. You will have access to helpful insights for developing a pathway to success for your future products. These colleagues often are available after the conference to provide support services or mentorship. Additionally, you can start to build teams with other companies to enhance your development capabilities, so be pro-active to maximize the value of your participation. Approach the conference strategically to inform, connect and engage with potential collaborators, co-developers and resource partners.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR MTEC MEMBER COMPANIES* AT THE MEDTECH CONFERENCE
- • Virtual Exhibitor Marketplace – Raise your company’s profile in our Virtual Exhibitor Marketplace. Each exhibitor listing includes logo placement, videos, virtual tours, case studies, white papers, press releases and other marketing materials. Your company attendees will be linked to your profile page so that attendees can easily set up meetings with your company. MTEC Member Companies will be grouped under our Innovation Pavilion, which includes earlystage device, diagnostic and digital health companies. The Innovation Pavilion is an exclusive opportunity extended to MTEC members, AdvaMed Accel members, the 2020 MedTech Innovator Showcase cohort, JLABS and other select companies. The fee for an exhibitor listing is $750 and also includes one conference registration.
- • AdvaMed Accel Leadership Seminar – Designed for executives of early and emerging growth companies, this program includes interactive discussions with successful medtech CEOs and executives and their partners sharing lessons on managing innovation and preparing businesses for long-term growth and commercialization.
- • Partnering – The virtual conference platform includes a partnering component for scheduling one-on-one meetings. MTEC companies will be able to search for potential industry partners, investors and attendees with similar interests. Partnering and attendee-to-attendee communication will be available when the virtual conference platform opens on September 8 through October 23. The system features a robust attendee directory and search capabilities, and
meetings will be self-scheduled and hosted on a built-in video conference system, making partnering seamless!
- • Program – Access 80+ sessions and presentations that provide the latest updates on trends and the future of the industry. Sessions will focus on regulatory issues, start-up and innovation in medtech topics, payment and reimbursement, digital health, global health, legal and global compliance, and industry outlook and insights. Sessions are available on-demand in September, with select session livestreamed from October 5-7. Unique to the program this year, we’ll also come together to discuss updates and lessons learned in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. View the 2020 agenda.
- • Networking – Interact in live dialogue with presenters and attendees during sessions and networking events. The virtual conference platform also includes opportunities for targeted networking and breakout rooms.
We are excited to provide opportunities to help you design, develop, and build solutions for the challenges facing our industry – improving outcomes for patients. Please consider joining us in participating in AdvaMed’s MedTech Conference by filling out the application and sending it to Beth Perkins of AdvaMed at firstname.lastname@example.org.